Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hamby Family

This sweet family came down from Salt Lake City just so I could take some family pictures before their daughter and her husband move.  They were so fun to work with and we had some good laughs as we were swatting at the mosquitos that were trying to eat us.  I have so many favorite pictures from this session that I just had to stop myself.  :)  ******Also, to let everyone know I will be upping my prices and they will be in effect as of August 2009.  So, that means if you'd like the awesome prices that they currently are at please be sure to book a session in July. Thanks!******

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jason Both said...

Love these. I like the color of them a lot.

Ash Kelley said...

Wow! Jess, you did amazing! Those are such great pictures!

Nicole said...

You did a great job on these pictures, they turned out beautiful! Oh and I hope you guys get that job in Texas! You deserve it. :)

Anonymous said...

Jessica, Thank you so much for these great pictures. They are just amazing and will become family treasures! We loved meeting you and appreciate how willing you were to try Jim's suggestions. The picture in front of the water turned out well. Thanks again! Lori

Janet said...

Wow! You are so talented!! These are all so great. Can we book you for this Saturday??? I can't wait!

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP